just links to other sites. no original postings, no fresh ideas here. images link to their source. have fun!

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Prawn Curry

Prawn Curry
Prawn Curry, $2.50 per prawn

The killer dish for me that day was the Curry Prawns. It was an unexpected dish since we usually order the Curry Chicken. The gravy was eye openingly good and the prawns were the fresh sea prawns which were big and succulent. I was told that their curry takes three days to prepare, from the preparation of the ingredients, to the grinding, to the frying of the rempah and finally cooking the curry. The rempah forms the curry base for all their curry dishes. The prawn curry was fragrant and has a natural sweetness that got me lapping it up and thinking of when I am going back again. 4.5/5

Loo's Hainanese Curry Rice
Blk 57 Eng Hoon Street
#01-88
7.45am till 2.30pm
Closed Alt Tuesday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

links and pics from other sites. content is NOT by me. i just have links here for my own benefit (to find and retrieve later). i have (probably) not tried any of the recipes posted, and most certainly have not taken any of the photos posted. credit is given when found. if ive linked to something thats yours and you want me to remove it, let me know and i will remove it.