comes in beef or chicken. beef ($8.99) was dried out, overly salted. veggies were EXCELLENT. the chicken version ($8.29, not shown) was much more tasty. my first visit to the chain.
just links to other sites. no original postings, no fresh ideas here. images link to their source. have fun!
- baked alaska
- elephant knit, blue
- cracker barrel campfire dinner
- ANNA AND I GET MARRIED
- watermelon-mint popsicles
- 1. No evidence of a hoarding problem.
- 2. Beginnings of a problem with clutter. A subclin...
- 3. A mild hoarding problem if the room looks this ...
- 4. A moderate hoarding problem
- 5. A serious hoarding problem.
- 6. A very serious hoarding problem.
- 7. A severe hoarding problem with substantial impa...
- 8. A very severe hoarding problem.
- 9. Extreme hoarding.
- Mango Con Chile Paletas
- ▼ August (15)
- links and pics from other sites. content is NOT by me. i just have links here for my own benefit (to find and retrieve later). i have (probably) not tried any of the recipes posted, and most certainly have not taken any of the photos posted. credit is given when found. if ive linked to something thats yours and you want me to remove it, let me know and i will remove it.